Please address the following in 3 pages, and use 5 scholarly resources/articles
- What is the policy alternative?
- What, if any, change(s) in the policy alternative are necessary, and where will they need to occur (local or state)?
- Is this policy alternative congruent with social work values? Explain.
- What is the feasibility of the alternative policy (political, economic, and administrative)?
- Does the policy alternative meet the policy goals (e.g., social equality, redistribution of resources, social work values, and ethics)?
- What are the forces that are for the policy? What are the forces that are against the policy?
- What policy advocacy skills can be used to support the policy alternative?
- How does the policy alternative affect clinical social work practice with clients?
- What changes could be made in the policy to support the needs of clients seeking clinical services?