The data manipulation language (DML) is used to create, read, update, and delete data from a table. The data definition language (DDL) is used to create and alter the structure of the database itself, like creating a table, it’s columns, define and modify the primary and foreign keys, stored procedures, delete columns, tables, and even the entire database. Your SQL statements should require a variety of SQL capabilities, such as various kinds of join, aggregate functions, etc. (This presupposes a good initial domain choice.)
Follow these steps to complete your assignment:
- Populate your database with sample data to allow testing of the schema and the various transactions. Each table should have a minimum of ten rows.
- After you’ve entered data, create some sample queries to see if the output is what you expected.
- Create some sample reports to make sure these also produce similar results.
- Make any necessary corrections to the database design during this stage and before you enter all of your personal records. If you find any problems, correct the design.
- Enter all of your personal records.
- Write your SQL Script.
Attach is the last paper to reference