in which you apply you knowledge of special education law, including the six pillars of IDEA to analyze the decisions made by the courts concerning one of these topics:
- Educational Benefit
- Methodology Issues
- Least Restrictive Environment
- Measurable Goals
- Zero Reject
- An appropriate topic of your choice
- An introductory discussion/explanation of your topic.
- A summary of court cases that have addressed your topic, along with the outcome
- Procedural due process issues that may be involved with your topic. For example, suppose you select least restrictive environment as your topic. What due process issues might arise related to a situation involving LRE?
- Generate proactive solutions that could present these due process problems.
- A short summary.
Length: 10-12 pages not including title and reference pages.
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.