Due date is on December 6, willing to pay $60, also a bonus depending on the grade, this will go to Turn it In so I don’t want any plagirism, also need six sources at least for the paper. Want you to make women like they are superior to men…
MSE 302 Final Paper guidelines
The goal of this paper is to examine your understanding of the material taught in this class, so it is expected that you demonstrate critical thinking as part of this assignment.
For your final paper choose one of the following topics:
1. Women have made tremendous progress in education and the workplace during the past 50 years. Although in some areas such as business, law, and medicine, women have made impressive gains, why are so few women becoming scientists and engineers? There are many factors that you can discuss. Below you will find some example subjects to discuss:
You can analyze the effects of social norm and legal system. Which kind of science jobs are women more likely to be found in? What can be said about women’s academic achievement in science & engineering? How do women in science compare to men in terms of salary & compensation? How does the status of women in science differ from culture to culture? What strategies do you recommend that can improve women’s prospect in work environment or open a path for future opportunities in your selected field of interest.
2. Write an essay reviewing what role have women played in the development of Science and technology, and how has technological change affected the roles of women and ideas of gender?
3. Assess the status of women scientist, engineer & technology in U.S. or other country. Analyze the effects of the legal system, social norms on participation of women in this field. This could include numbers, comparison of men and women employed in this field, wage gap between men and women, challenges and opportunities that woman in these area faces today as their plan their careers. You may also emphasize special area of concern related to MSET.I also would like you to recommend some strategies that can improve women’s prospect in work environment as well as opening a path for future opportunities in your selected country.
4. Write an essay reviewing the status of women at California State University Northridge (CSUN) undergraduates, graduates, faculty or staff. Write about how the status of women has changed during the past two decade. Data must be included. You may find useful information at: www.csun.edu/assessment
Follow following guidelines:
Your report should be neat, free of grammatical errors and easy to follow.
1. Your paper should be 8-10 pages long, double spaced using Time New Romans font size 12.
2. You can use course readings/Power point slides.
3. You must reference at least six resources other than course required readings.
4. Adding statistical information may help in supporting your argument.
5. Your header should include the title and author at top of each page.
6. Your paper should include an introduction and have an end with conclusion section.
7. Appropriate figures and tables could be included.
8. Submit your paper in MS Word, or PDF only.
Grading system: Points
- Originality, obviously your input in it, not copied 10
- Effort/interest showed, excellent preparation 15
- Good illustration/description, topic clearly explained & sharp writing 15