Project 2: nations behaving badly step 16: deliver to your ciso
As a synthesis of the previous steps in this project, you will now submit the following for grading a packaged deliverable to the CISO that contains the following:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment including Vulnerability Matrix
- Incident Response Plan
- Service-Level Agreement
- FVEY Indicator Sharing Report
- Final Forensic Report
Based on the feedback you have received, you should have revised the deliverables. Although many of these deliverables were initially developed in a team setting, each team member is responsible for submitting his or her own documents for individual assessment.
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them in your work.
Check Your Evaluation Criteria
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them. To view the complete grading rubric, click My Tools, select Assignments from the drop-down menu, and then click the project title.
- 2.2: Locate and access sufficient information to investigate the issue or problem.
- 4.4: Demonstrate diversity and inclusiveness in a team setting.
- 5.3: Support policy decisions with the application of specific cybersecurity technologies and standards.
- 5.8: Apply procedures, practices, and technologies for protecting web servers, web users, and their surrounding organizations.
- 6.1: Knowledge of methods and procedures to protect information systems and data by ensuring their availability, authentication, confidentiality, and integrity.
- 8.1: Employ ethics when planning and conducting forensic investigations, and when testifying in court.
- 8.2: Incorporate international issues including culture and foreign language to plans for investigations.
For this assignment, each team must designate a member who will submit the initial deliverable for the team. Other team members must submit their assignment folder entries for this deliverable in order to receive a grade and feedback. To avoid confusion, please add a comment to your submission, e.g., “I am a member of team [xyz]. [Student name] will submit the deliverable for our team.”
Revisions should made be made as a team and resubmitted using the same process. However, if a team member disagrees with the team’s deliverable, he or she is allowed to submit a separate revision based upon the original deliverable.
Submit your assignment to your instructor for review and feedback.
Follow these steps to access the assignment:
- Click Activities and Assessments in the top navigation bar.
- Click Assignments.
- Select the relevant assignment.