To assist PVSS, your contract has been expanded to also create a risk assessment. In addition, PVSS management has asked for information on the vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits.
In a report of 4-5 pages to PVSS management, include the following:
- Describe the process needed to create a risk assessment.
- What are the vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits? As part of the description of risk assessment, include the definition of these three terms.
- For a typical network environment (that includes an Internet-facing Web Site, a human resources database and application, and development workstations that contain copyrighted material), describe some typical devices or assets and vulnerabilities that might be encountered.
- List and describe at least 4.
- Ensure the paper follows the following format:
- Cover page (does not count towards the page length requirement)
- Main Body
- References page (does not count towards the page length requirement)
Cover page and reference page are not included in page count. Document formatting, citations, and references must follow APA format. The AIU APA Guide includes sections for paper formatting, as well as reference and citation examples. For example, 250 words equals one page of content.