Assignment 2: Human Resource Management Training Proposal
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
Imagine you have been selected to conduct a recruiting and staffing training program for a group of new human resource management (HRM) employees at a health care company. You need to prepare a proposal for the organization outlining your strategy for the training program.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an overview of the process and steps involved in human resource planning, recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and hiring of employees.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for training new employees. Focusing on the role of the new employees within the organization.
- Propose two to four (2-4) training strategies aimed at motivating the employees to learn key aspects about their new jobs.
- Determine key issues that human resource management employees would be likely to encounter in the health care field. Prepare a plan that will enable the new employees to address each issue which includes instructional strategies, resources that will be utilized, and evaluation criteria for determining success.
- Design at least three (3) visual components that enhance the program you have outlined, such as charts or diagrams.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the importance of training and development.
- Analyze the elements of position descriptions, recruiting, selection interviewing, and workflow analysis.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care human resources management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care human resources management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.