Financial analysis presentation assignment | ACCT370 | Liberty University
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS PRESENTATION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Each student will prepare a 10-12 minute presentation, summarizing the financial statement
analysis completed on the company that was the focus of the Excel Project.
Start by preparing a PowerPoint presentation that concisely summarizes the following key areas:
1. INTRODUCTION: A general description of the Company, its products/services, industry,
primary customer base, and major competitors
2. INCOME: A discussion of the company’s primary sources of core and comprehensive
income, major sources of non-operating or transitory earnings (if applicable), and quality
3. CASH FLOWS: A discussion of cash flow trends for each of the 3 major categories
(operating, investing, financing)
4. RATIO ANALYSIS: Key conclusions drawn from the company’s last 3 years of ratios, as
well as a comparison to industry averages and competitors. Should include a discussion
for each major category of ratios, including liquidity, solvency/leverage, efficiency,
profitability, and market value.
5. MARKET VALUATION: A consideration of any unrecorded assets, as well as the
company’s general market value or stock price trends.
6. STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Summarize the company’s key financial strengths and
weaknesses, in comparison to its competitors and the industry.
7. FUTURE PROSPECTS: Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the
company’s future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
8. BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW: Evaluate the company’s financial position and organizational
strategy in relation to a Biblical worldview.
Presentations should include in-text citations (APA style, current edition) that reference at least 8
scholarly/trade sources, the course textbook, and the Bible.
Once the PowerPoint presentation is prepared, you are ready to download Kaltura Capture Space
and record your presentation.
You will submit a link to the recorded video for your professor to view.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.