Chapter 7: Research Questions and Hypothesis
- In what ways the research questions and hypothesis may be considered signposts in research?
- Select the three factors that you think may be the most important considerations when writing qualitative research questions. Justify your choice.
- Why do you think an examination of the variables is important when writing the research questions and hypothesis in a quantitative study?
- To what extent do you agree with the notion that the most rigorous form of quantitative research follows from a test of theory?
- How do research questions and hypothesis work in conjunction with the purpose statement?