Case Study 2: Getty Image and Agile Portfolio Management
Due Week 9 and worth 100 points
Read the case study titled Agile Portfolio Management: Getty Images Gains Visibility and Alignment with Kanban Portfolios. (In attachment)
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Explain the relationship among Agile project management, Agile portfolio management, and corporate culture.
- Analyze why Getty Image embraced Agile methodologies. Speculate on the result if Agile methodologies were not embraced in this situation.
- Explain how the Project Management Office (PMO) in Getty Image changed its methods in planning and prioritization. Determine the Agile methodologies being adopted and Getty’s new way of doing business.
- Evaluate the value of leadership and toolset that Getty Image produced.
- Speculate on the additional data points that Getty Image needs to improve its portfolio management and reporting. Provide a rationale to support the answer.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.