As the leader of your school district’s assessment and evaluation team, you have been asked to share information about two formal assessment tools with parents, teachers, administrators, and the larger community.
Identify 2 formal assessment tools used in a school district of your choice. Select assessments relevant to your current placement and/or your doctoral studies. For example, secondary teachers might consider the ACT, SAT, and/or state-mandated proficiency tests.
Create a 12- to 16-slide presentation providing an analysis of each assessment. Your presentation should:
· Summarize the intended goal of each assessment tool.
· Describe the underlying assumption inherent to each of the assessment tools.
· Explain the function of assessments in the district.
· Explain how each assessment aligns with district and/or state standards.
· Summarize whether the assessments measure what they are designed to measure.
Include speaker notes with your presentation.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed scholarly references with a copy and/or link to the assessments you reviewed.
Format citations and references according to APA guidelines.